Crowley Fleck PLLP is a premier regional law firm with eleven offices located throughout Montana, North Dakota, and Wyoming.
Our Billings, Montana office is currently seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist. This is a full-time (M-F, 8-5) position.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist performs duties to effectively manage and resolve outstanding accounts. Core responsibilities include but are not limited to: handle overdue A/R balances through enforcement of collections and billing policies; handle collections including setting up and monitoring payment plans, contacting clients regarding payment, writing off uncollectible balances, and performing year-end cleanup of old balances; enter daily deposits; process and mail monthly reminder statements; monitor and track clients that file bankruptcy; communicate with internal attorneys regularly to ensure they are apprised regarding A/R balances and collection efforts; may assist with other billing-related functions as needed.
The firm offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package.
Successful candidates must have the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent, required
- College level accounting coursework or a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field, preferred
- Experience with/knowledge of A/R functions and processes, preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Must possess basic math skills
- Strong organization, attention to detail, problem solving, and the ability to multitask
- Must be able to read, comprehend, and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to complete projects and tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills required to communicate effectively with Firm members and external clients
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities
This job posting is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Crowley Fleck PLLP
Crowley Fleck PLLP is a multi-service firm that handles a wide variety of legal matters. The firm has over 150 lawyers practicing in the areas of commercial litigation, insurance defense litigation, energy, mining and energy law, commercial transactions, banking and finance, creditors rights, real estate transactions and development, tax and estate planning, intellectual property matters, estate administration, employment law, governmental relations and lobbying. Our firm has eleven offices located throughout Montana, North Dakota and Wyoming.
We strive to provide an employee-friendly environment in which goal-oriented individuals thrive. We value our employee’s talents, skills and abilities and seek to foster an open, cooperative and dynamic environment in which we can all excel. Our people are what differentiate us from our competitors.
Company Website: crowleyfleck.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)